Tricked by a Vendor - Bad Vendor - Bad eBay Seller - Bad Dealer Thread

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
i agree, we can put this one to bed.

@Driftwood why dont you start a new thread, so others dont make the same mistake as you did. why dont you show us what was advertised, show us what you received or didnt receive.
lets see images. show us the vendors site please. you can detail the sellers response to your disappointments.

Driftwood

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
i agree, we can put this one to bed.

@Driftwood why dont you start a new thread, so others dont make the same mistake as you did. why dont you show us what was advertised, show us what you received or didnt receive.
lets see images. show us the vendors site please. you can detail the sellers response to your disappointments.
Thank you for the suggestion but on one hand, I'm still dealing with my last disappointment, on another hand never my intention was to point a specific vendor in this forum but I will leave my review when appropriate in another channel and keep your suggestion in mind.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion but on one hand, I'm still dealing with my last disappointment, on another hand never my intention was to point a specific vendor in this forum but I will leave my review when appropriate in another channel and keep your suggestion in mind.

i think if a vendor has resolved your issues then yes no need, if not and if the vendor has no intention of resolving your dispute then thats not cool, especially if you have a legit reason to be upset.
if its the former then why even raise the thread in the first place lol

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
??
One thing is some one buying a for example juniper and put it indoors and another a vendor selling a juniper as a indoor tree. Why are you talking about asking workers for advice? I guess you are referring to Walmart type of shop? You are playing down the subject to a ridiculous level.
How do you know that the person telling you it's an indoor plant is trying to rip you off or just doesn't know about plants? Buying anything online always has risks.....package may never arrive.....you get the wrong item.....item is damaged...etc.....

If you are consistently getting burned STOP buying online. Get some seeds, cuttings, air layer and grow your own plants. You want a pot go get some clay, make your own pots.

I dont understand coming on here to complain about it. You get burned once shame on them, you get burned twice shame on you.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
the person telling you it's an indoor plant is trying to rip you off or just doesn't know about plants?
This I find a tricky argument to be honest. If a person does not know about plants.. Should they be selling them? I would say the seller is incompetent. We have an expression in Dutch, which according to google translates as "cobbler stick with your reads". Schoenmaker blijf bij je leest. In other words: If you do not know what you are selling, you have no reason to be selling it?

I think a negative review for a product not being suitable for the purpose it was advertised for is completely fair.

Top Bottom