Trident Maple Stock on ebay

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
4,5" base on the clump?? seems a bit optimistic...

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I like the clump!... But that is a bit steep FOR ME- not saying it is unreasonably priced in relation to other trees, just that I have a bunch of Maples and would be skinned by my wife if I dropped a couple hundred bucks on one! Good luck, I hope you get what your are asking!

timhanson81

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the clump!... But that is a bit steep FOR ME- not saying it is unreasonably priced in relation to other trees, just that I have a bunch of Maples and would be skinned by my wife if I dropped a couple hundred bucks on one! Good luck, I hope you get what your are asking!
Thanks Eric. I'm glad you like the clump. I've been growing out a lot of trees the past several years and it is nice to finally get some material that is ready to work on.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Don Blackmond has a couple ROR tridents for sale at Gregory Beach Bonsai.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 72

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
@M. Frary It doesn't have to be ROR, just a japanese or trident maple. I just saw that one and liked it.

I also like the first kashima he has in the under $500 section. I've been on his site before, great trees for sale there.

@Brian Van Fleet , posted at same time ha. I thought it was way overpriced, thanks for the comparison. I plan on contacting Mark Comstock to ask what he has, his prices seem fair.

Top Bottom