Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
@bonsainut - Any chance we could add a feature to put a thread on an ignore list? We got another dumpster fire in the making here.
Only if you continue to throw lit matches. The only way these things go away is when they are no longer responded to.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
It definitely won't stop him, unfortunately...

I remember a thread last year about another hurricane (Michael?). Everyone was wishing safety upon the people that would be affected, some were even praying. This guy felt the need to interject his vicious hatred for praying, and he somehow wrapped politics into it also. He had no reason to post on the thread, he wouldn't have been affected at all by the hurricane, but he felt like that was an appropriate time to spout out his derision, right as people were DYING and losing their homes and property...

So much for being "tolerant"...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ahhh possiblity the same guy who attacked me for my doing missionary work no doubt. And I so love the ignore option. He's like a kid with a magnifying glass...thing is. We aren't ants. 😉

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Over moderation is the surest way to kill a forum....

AOB
KOB
Bonsai Study Group
So is that why Bonsai Study Group is dead? I joined there a few weeks ago the same time as here, and have noticed that posts are very few and far between there. It made me wonder....

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So is that why Bonsai Study Group is dead? I joined there a few weeks ago the same time as here, and have noticed that posts are very few and far between there. It made me wonder....
Lets just say that you will find the principles "here" at this site. All of the BSG people are for the most part still active. The problem was that the core group that was there, put down anyone else that had anything to say, and they went somewhere else. All that was left at BSG were the principles, and for the most part they all agreed. All agreement, pretty dull place with no action. That is why this place thrives. There are newbies, and then newbies that want to get their feet wet and try to argue, and then there are people that do pretty good bonsai, and then there are some experts. For the most part with the ignore button used properly you can tailor your experience to whatever way you feel.

Just remember that in the end words mean nothing without the tree pictures to go with it. There are plenty of very talkative people here that have no bonsai and just parrot what they have read somewhere else.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorce, If you don't believe in a God would you happen to know how we got here ??
As if a god solves the question where live originates? Where did god come from?
Please don't ask stupid questions that can only result in annoyed threads.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Lets just say that you will find the principles "here" at this site. All of the BSG people are for the most part still active. The problem was that the core group that was there, put down anyone else that had anything to say, and they went somewhere else. All that was left at BSG were the principles, and for the most part they all agreed. All agreement, pretty dull place with no action. That is why this place thrives. There are newbies, and then newbies that want to get their feet wet and try to argue, and then there are people that do pretty good bonsai, and then there are some experts. For the most part with the ignore button used properly you can tailor your experience to whatever way you feel.

Just remember that in the end words mean nothing without the tree pictures to go with it. There are plenty of very talkative people here that have no bonsai and just parrot what they have read somewhere else.
Remember; we used to call this the all smoke and no fire club. Some things never change even the propensity for the very young and ignorant in bonsai to think they have it all figured out proceed to tell all of us just how much they know and how much we don't. When they are done doing that they will tell us what we are doing wrong when, in fact they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Simple simple truth.

Anyone who is upset by the things that Gentleman says is under full control of the media.

No worries, we all are, it's in our best interest to shake it though.

Think about this.....

You are walking through a cold mountain forest after a plane crash. Hurt, hungry, and desperately in need of water, you are struggling to remain alive. A man appears and holds you up just as your legs are about to give way. He brings you to his cottage, feeds you, warms you, and allows you shelter as further help comes. He saves your life.

That Frenchman would help you.

When you find out he doesn't believe in your god or your politics, do you then hate him, and wish he let you die?

We should be able to speak whatever we want about these ridiculous, mind controlling institutions that are religion and politics.
Fuck them.
It will always be an argument because that's how it is designed.
When we argue we stress, and when we stress, we buy, and when we buy, they use the money to further advertise and control us.

Stupid Fucking Beliefs.

By the way, I think humans are fucking stupid for living where there are hurricanes.
Don't blame you though, because you are being sold shit there too. The guy collecting that money doesn't live there, he's safe.

I'm stupid for living where I do too but....I'm being sold shit here.

If it wasn't for us monsters that Frenchman would be speaking German as he saved you. If he was even alive himself. Not into religion here and my feelings on politics are pretty simple. A good idea is a good idea no matter what side it comes from, or even its style or government. Big fan of The Man In The High Castle.

CasAH

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The French were fighting the Germans long before America was discovered. I have French ancestors with German names. They are French brocade they spoke French at home, not German.

By the way there would be no free America without the French allies in the truly First World War, known to you as the American Revolution, which was a small part of a battle between the French and British for colonies.

France suffered casualties of 25% of the men between 16 and 70 during WWl, can you imagine how you little shit american would howl at that casualty rate? The French went on and rebuilt their country, which was devastated by two wars in 21 years.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
France suffered casualties of 25% of the men between 16 and 70 during WWl, can you imagine how you little shit american would howl at that casualty rate?
Are you comparing apples and apples or just shooting shit?????

and your stats are way off.......

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It doesn’t matter. In a couple of years France will be an Islamic country and all their history will be changed anyway.
You are probably correct. First thing the will do is tear down the Eiffel Tower and put a big gold domed building there.....

Reaction score
USDA Zone
@bonsainut - Any chance we could add a feature to put a thread on an ignore list? We got another dumpster fire in the making here.
Prolly right besides my post was answered. Happy to pull it if you message me how. If I can't I have no problem with an admin locking or deleting it 🖖🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom