Two new youtube channels to follow!

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yo I just watched the “releaf” video yesterday it was awesome. Can’t wait to see more

keri-wms

Shohin
Reaction score
Wow. “That guy” got some skills. Kudos man, seriously good quality video, great demonstration of method, cracking end result and perfect little helper. Liked & subscribed 😉
Yeah I’m not sure who he is - but he’s got the tree skills! And probably has a background in design/media I reckon? Lockdown project, or a new business...?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
That "Releaf" guy just posted one of the best juniper maintenance videos I think I have ever seen. His video production skills are top-notch, and his use of time-lapse and detail camera work clearly explain his concepts with almost no text required.

Thumbs-up!

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not sure who he is - but he’s got the tree skills! And probably has a background in design/media I reckon? Lockdown project, or a new business...?
What an ignoramus. I missed your reply, sorry. From the way you said “this guy” I thought it was you! I was congratulating you to be fair 😅Ah well, it’s got to be a lockdown project, surely. It must’ve taken so much time to edit and piece it all together on top of all the work as well. I do hope they continue for the foreseeable anyway.

What I want to know is where on earth do you get an Itoigawa like that for 200 quid?

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
That "Releaf" guy just posted one of the best juniper maintenance videos I think I have ever seen. His video production skills are top-notch, and his use of time-lapse and detail camera work clearly explain his concepts with almost no text required.

Thumbs-up!
Yes I rarely watch bonsai vids from start to finish, but that was particularly compelling, not just as a bonsai video. I think the only thing I didn’t understand is what oil he used on the trunk and pot.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yes I rarely watch bonsai vids from start to finish, but that was particularly compelling, not just as a bonsai video. I think the only thing I didn’t understand is what oil he used on the trunk and pot.
I don’t know what oil he used, but it looked like walnut oil, which is what I use.

keri-wms

Shohin
Reaction score
What an ignoramus. I missed your reply, sorry. From the way you said “this guy” I thought it was you! I was congratulating you to be fair 😅Ah well, it’s got to be a lockdown project, surely. It must’ve taken so much time to edit and piece it all together on top of all the work as well. I do hope they continue for the foreseeable anyway.

What I want to know is where on earth do you get an Itoigawa like that for 200 quid?
Haha - I WISH I was that good! :D

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Haha - I WISH I was that good! :D
You’d think someone would know who he is. Young lad with skills like that...

Channel’s getting traction though. Near on 6K subscribers since yesterday and 200k video views in 24hrs. For a bonsai video that’s mad.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You’d think someone would know who he is. Young lad with skills like that...

Channel’s getting traction though. Near on 6K subscribers since yesterday and 200k video views in 24hrs. For a bonsai video that’s mad.
Even more crazy, it must be region locked at the moment, I'm still only seeing the first video (and I'm jealous)...

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Even more crazy, it must be region locked at the moment, I'm still only seeing the first video (and I'm jealous)...
I don’t think it is region locked, there’s only 1 video! 🤪

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
1.4 million views since Jan 18. Just wow...

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I don’t think it is region locked, there’s only 1 video! 🤪
Ah, 200k more views in 24 hours, gotcha. It sounded like you and Bonsai Nut were talking about a new one.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
There are two videos in the first post of this thread. Are you only seeing one? I was specifically referring to this one:

It was just me being confused, I thought you were saying Bonsai Releaf had a second one out.

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Ah, 200k more views in 24 hours, gotcha. It sounded like you and Bonsai Nut were talking about a new one.
There are two videos in the first post of this thread. Are you only seeing one? I was specifically referring to this one:

No I meant he only has one on his channel. I can see both here. 🙂

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
This guy Releaf did a superb job. Who is he and where did he get his training?

AND... you can get a tree like that for 200 pounds!!! I'm moving to Europe. That tree would be thousands here in the States.

Top Bottom