Two Years a Nut

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just noticed I have been a Bnutter for two years and into bonsai for about 2.5. Really enjoy the site and have learned a great deal. @source has broadened my horizons by motivating me to try making bonsai pots. @milehigh_7 has become a good bonsai friend I have met in person. I have learned so much about the art of bonsai from so many here I can not list them all but I am thankful to them. Happy to say I have never blocked anyone! I appreciate you all and look forward to many more years.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@AZbonsai ...you jumped into this hobby with both feet. Your experience in such a short time is staggering,as well as beneficial to the forum in sharing that info. As to no one on the ignore...good for you. I can't say the same. But from trolls attacking my being a woman, to just vinegar and water combo when we come together. I think it allows peace on both sides. But kudos to you...for an all around good experience when ones come here.

Ingvill

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Congrats on your 2 year anniversary here :)

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
you jumped into this hobby with both feet.
The majority of things I have done comes from what I have seen others do on this site. Talented people willing to share their talents is a wonderful, inspiring, gift that motivates me to try different things. I feel fortunate to have found this community and I try to give back a small portion of what I have received.

Top Bottom