Ulmus Selfie Contest!

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
So....

We fully shouldn't expect to see the tree then huh?

You ugly.!

Sorce
Well after i put on my face this morn, since sorcerer crushed my spirit, I went out to the garden. And snapped some pics. Here is the same tree from tje previous post with a couple runners running...0824171001a.jpg . Then theres this fusion root over rock project, I started thia spring from cuttings.... 0824171002.jpg And then this Siberian branch i stuck in some soil and chucked under the bench a few weeks ago, buds popping everywhere.
0824171005_HDR.jpg

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Well after i put on my face this morn, since sorcerer crushed my spirit, I went out to the garden. And snapped some pics. Here is the same tree from tje previous post with a couple runners running...View attachment 158106 . Then theres this fusion root over rock project, I started thia spring from cuttings.... View attachment 158107 And then this Siberian branch i stuck in some soil and chucked under the bench a few weeks ago, buds popping everywhere.
View attachment 158108

Wow, that's.. just wow. Had no idea you were so... pretty, @sorce .
That Siberian, last pic is a cool one. Nice trunk, could be a real super looking fat shohin, I'd love to have just stumbled upon or air layered that tree :).

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
That Siberian was a cutting!!! Came off a tree I no longer needed that branch on earlier this summer, used clonex and just put it under the bench and forgot about it
Wow, that's.. just wow. Had no idea you were so... pretty, @sorce .
That Siberian, last pic is a cool one. Nice trunk, could be a real super looking fat shohin, I'd love to have just stumbled upon or air layered that tree :).

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That Siberian was a cutting!!! Came off a tree I no longer needed that branch on earlier this summer, used clonex and just put it under the bench and forgot about it

Gonna be a cool mame tree yes!
Ill try to do a selfy with my ulmus mame contestent!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This Thang broke?

Sorce

Yeah Thang broke.

Attachments

• 20171113_154231.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 20

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece