Understanding Fertilizer and Your Bonsai Blog

bardo

Seedling
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to read it I am breaking it up into a few parts to give people a easier time processing the information

bardo

Seedling
Reaction score
Paul, if you are going to take info from other sources...word for word...you should at least credit your sources!

http://www.bettervegetablegardening.com/npk-fertilizer.html

yes thats no secret I didn't post it as I made these revelations in science just putting information in one spot so people have an easier time. I did give them credit in the bottom but with only 4 hours of sleep and working all day I wrote/compiled blog for people who keep asking about the subject. I miss that I didn't copy the entire thing. thanks for the friendly note because it couldn't have possibly been a mistake btw love the ! mark at the end and the parental tone. Try friendly and assume that a person meant to do the right thing first and it makes for better conversations and a happier life cheers.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Try friendly and assume that a person meant to do the right thing first and it makes for better conversations and a happier life cheers.

C'mon Paul... why are you trying to make me look like the bad guy? That was friendly...this isn't facebook it's bonsainut...

You take someone's else information and mix it in with your own words in attempt to sell your product...questionable at best...even on 4 hours sleep...

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I couldn't get the page to load on my iPad at all... Froze the browser up solid. Would like to read it... Maybe you could post it in resources here or something. (With proper source credits of course!) ;)

Anybody else having problems loading this blog on an iPad?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As long as your fertilizer contains Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Nitrate or Ammonium Nitrate, and less than 20 percent urea, you have the best fertilizer money can buy. Anything else just isn't even worth mentioning.

Plants use "nitrogen" but in the form of nitrate. Nitrogen in the form of urea, or sulfates of ammonia must be broken down to nitrate. Usually ammonia to nitrite to nitrate. Since we use free flowing substrates and no not have the earth as a reservoir, your cheap urea fertilizer washes straight thru with no benefit.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I couldn't get the page to load on my iPad at all... Froze the browser up solid. Would like to read it... Maybe you could post it in resources here or something. (With proper source credits of course!) ;)

Anybody else having problems loading this blog on an iPad?
No problems on my iPad. Loaded immediately.

I think this posting was correct also. The post "linked" to the article published on the Bonsai Bardo website. Bonsai Bardo may have permission to use the content on the website and appropriately credited the resource. So linking to the bonsai site is proper...where credit is clearly given.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score

I think this posting was correct also. The post "linked" to the article published on the Bonsai Bardo website. Bonsai Bardo may have permission to use the content on the website and appropriately credited the resource. So linking to the bonsai site is proper...where credit is clearly given.
Well I tried again and it froze the whole iPad solid! Odd... Nothing wrong with any other website I visit...

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
His website has some strange features that have occasionally messed up my browser as well (firefox). But you're not really missing anything that is new.

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I had problems too. I figured it was my location. It froze up and wouldnt let me read the article..

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Me too...

No loady.

No matter.

Sorce

johng

Omono
Reaction score

It is now...wasn't to begin with...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Feller needs to READ a post about understanding your blog!

Sorce

Top Bottom