Until the DAWN of time

TurtleSquisher

Yamadori
Reaction score
Haha hi friends~

These are my beautiful Dawns I just received about 2 days ago and I am in love. They definitely need lots of clean-up and work done to them, but the potential of these guys really blows me away. Let me know if you have any type of feedback please, I encourage it.

Here are my trees.

Such a wild species!!!16452929482867126359434923699812.jpg16452928414854166254605912664932.jpg

TurtleSquisher

Yamadori
Reaction score
Those look nice! Did you order those online?
If I am not mistaken, they were from Bonsai Boy in New York. I was reading through some old posts and he hasn't had the "best" reputation, but they are beautiful nonetheless in my experience.

Packaged absolutely beautifully by the way!

Awesome trees! I’m wondering the same thing…. I’d like to order one or two I’d you dont mind sharing your source
This was on Etsy, they're a bit pricey when you get 5 lol... BUT SO FRIGGIN WERFFF.

Also interested in hearing about this!
Up above friend~

They look like nice trees but they look a bit like a plantation the way they are planted. They could be rearranged a bit to look more natural. And they are going to need a butt load of pruning.
A ton of pruning.
I'll show off the pot too that I got for them.

It makes me get all excited cause it's a 20 inch with no lip (of course) and has these curves to it that are really attractive! Almost like an island.. They will be arranged in some type pyramid formation but I am not fully sure until I get to work on these guys! I'm super excited but I also need to be patient and not mess this up, although, redwoods do grow fast and they are very forgiving in that sense~

TurtleSquisher

Yamadori
Reaction score
Ya, that's really expensive compared to mine that I paid $7 each for at FoxRiverValley . But those do look really nice and healthy and I like the pot too.
I'll have to check them out, but I'm okay with supporting the creators of these specimens!
Ooooh I like the pot.
Thank you friend~

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Ya, that's really expensive compared to mine that I paid $7 each for at FoxRiverValley . But those do look really nice and healthy and I like the pot too.
Fox river valley nursery has quality stuff. Just planted two elderberry plants, one magenta crab apple two bush cherries from them. Super healthy plants.

TurtleSquisher

Yamadori
Reaction score
I _almost_ bought this exact pot for a project of mine :D It was a shade too narrow for my use though. Glade to see it found a good home!
It was so beautiful and for the price? Crazy good. Shipping killed it tho, it took just as much to buy as to ship it...

das okay though 😁

It's such a small world

Last edited:

TurtleSquisher

Yamadori
Reaction score
Week 1 Update~

I have put a very solid fertilizer on my Redwoods today. Finally getting some tiny buds an ITS SPRING HERE IN NOR CAL WOOT!!!

Soooooooooo exciting!!!

Attachments

• 16467661931705043165882018844661.jpg
    16467661931705043165882018844661.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 6

Jrryjms07

Seedling
Reaction score
Haha hi friends~

These are my beautiful Dawns I just received about 2 days ago and I am in love. They definitely need lots of clean-up and work done to them, but the potential of these guys really blows me away. Let me know if you have any type of feedback please, I encourage it.

Here are my trees.

Such a wild species!!!View attachment 421039View attachment 421038
Question if I may, what size oval pot is this?

Top Bottom