Up for Auction......12in Unglazed Rectangle

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The last from the Original Home Kiln setup, History is behind this, one of my finest rectangles to date. The 3/4in lip puts the planting dimensions at 10 3/4 x 5 1/4.
Bidding to Start at $50 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday December 22nd 2019. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States and Puerto Rico only. Cannot ship international at this time.

Happy Holidays, Treat Yourself!

_DSC1832.JPG

The Questions Chain Logo.
_DSC1831.JPG

Tie-Downs Everywhere.
_DSC1830.JPG

Simple, Table Friendly Feet. Borrow a friends stand with confidence.
_DSC1826.JPG

_DSC1834.JPG

_DSC1835.JPG

_DSC1836.JPG

_DSC1837.JPG

_DSC1838.JPG

That's not sleigh bells, its a well made bonsai pot.

Thanks for your Support!

Sorce

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The last from the Original Home Kiln setup, History is behind this, one of my finest rectangles to date
Sorce
Hi Source,
The pot is so beautiful ! I really admire you for your special talent in this game! It is rare to see American potter make rectangle pot, isn’t it?
It is no doubt that you will become one of the greatest bonsai potters. Whoever gets this pot will have a piece history as you wrote . Keep going Source.👍😍
Thụ Thoại

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It is a very nice pot Sorce. I am working at several in different stages wheel thrown, but have only made a couple traditional rectangles. It takes a lot of work and precision to do so. And this one is very clean. Was it assembled from leather hard slabs. Clay color is also very nice. I have one from Standard that is similar.

Cosmos

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorce, with that shiny new "free trade" deal (lol), does Canada even count as international for the US now? ;)

Beautiful pot man, as always. Digging that "ancient Chinese" reduced width.

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Beautiful pot sorce. Already too expensive for my mitts but whoever gets it will be quite lucky.

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yea I'm pretty tapped out with travel and the holidays at the moment but I hope it works out for you to where you can get going full time again. Great pot btw. :)

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If you guys don't own a Sorce pot get one.
I have 4 now.
He gave me 3 personally and Leo gave me one when I met him last summer.
His work is only going to get better as time goes by.
Plus he is one of the most unassuming people you could hope to meet.
Get one now.

Top Bottom