US NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION ENTRIES NOW OPEN!

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
You don't know me at all, buddy, all you know are pixels on a computer screen. Sad. Peace be with you.
That’s true, I don’t know you, I can just judge from what I see on the screen which is what I did. Peace be with you too. For what it’s worth. I truly do hope you can find a sense of happiness in the mountain. I somewhat envy you since I’m quite sure I will never be able/ have the gut to do that. I’ll try to find my peace where I am

Mark

Mame
Reaction score
LOL! Now that I've sold all my trees and will be heading overseas again soon, indulge me to just rattle a few feathers on my way out the door by saying that the trees pictured for this exhibit all look rather - or perhaps extremely - predictable ... and boring. Some of mine - first Northwest trees of mine.
View attachment 283765View attachment 283764View attachment 283767View attachment 283766
I don’t understand why this graffiti is allowed to remain on the thread.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Since February, 28 photos of bonsai have been submitted for the 2020 7th US National Bonsai Exhibition. I accepted 17 out of the 28. Now is the time to send photos of your best trees if you want them to be considered for the exhibition. Some stunning bonsai have been selected which have not be seen by the public.

Simply e-mail your photo to me at:

wnv@internationalbonsai.comVIEW 2.JPG

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I love that Bill selects a wide variety of species. It makes the whole event even more inspirational

PotDepot

Seedling
Reaction score
Can anyone attend this event as a spectator? Just getting back into keeping plants and stuff again. I have a Brazilian Rain Tree coming in the mail soon Hope this one makes it

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Greetings from Rochester, New York, home of the US National Bonsai Exhibitions. Tomorrow the 2020 7th US National Bonsai Exhibition was scheduled to open. Unfortunately, due to travel and health safety issues of the COVID-19 Virus, the exhibition has been postponed to September 11-12, 2021. Hopefully, with an extra year between exhibitions your bonsai will look even better!

Oscar Jonker, Bonsai Empire, has compiled a video of the best displays in the past US National Bonsai Exhibitions to remind you of the beauty, excitement, historical significance and also to give you a hint of what you can experience next September. Check out this great video at:
Thank you Oscar!

I hope you and your family remain safe and healthy during this unusual unprecedented time of our lives and look forward to welcoming you in person at the 2021 7th US National Bonsai Exhibition on September 11-12, 2021.

Bill2021 LOGO DAATE.JPG

Top Bottom