US National Bonsai Exhibition, Sept 8-9, 2018

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Call For Entries

The 2018 NATIONAL 1 PAGE AD.jpgVIEW 1.JPGVIEW 1.JPGVIEW 2.JPGVIEW 3.JPG will be held on September 8-9, 2018, in Rochester, New York. Over 200 museum-quality bonsai from throughout the United States will be formally displayed.

Are you proud of your bonsai and would like to have it displayed in the finest bonsai exhibition in the United States and also have it included in the Commemorative Album? Submit your bonsai photo now for the selection process to:

wnv@internationalbonsai.com

In addition to the bonsai exhibition there will be 9 demonstrations and 16 critiques which are all FREE with paid admission. Daily Admission $20, Weekend Pass $30, before August 1st Order tickets at:

www.internationalbonsai.com/page/492051586

Visit the largest bonsai sales area in the country. Enjoy the beauty of an invitational suiseki display.

Visit our website for more information and updates at:

www.usnationalbonsai.com

Make your plants to join us now

Last edited by a moderator:

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Call For Entries

The 2018 View attachment 173257 View attachment 173258 View attachment 173258 View attachment 173259 View attachment 173260 will be held on September 8-9, 2018, in Rochester, New York. Over 200 museum-quality bonsai from throughout the United States will be formally displayed.

Are you proud of your bonsai and would like to have it displayed in the finest bonsai exhibition in the United States and also have it included in the Commemorative Album? Submit your bonsai photo now for the selection process to:

wnv@internationalbonsai.com

In addition to the bonsai exhibition there will be 9 demonstrations and 16 critiques which are all FREE with paid admission. Daily Admission $20, Weekend Pass $30, before August 1st Order tickets at:

www.internationalbonsai.com/page/492051586

Visit the largest bonsai sales area in the country. Enjoy the beauty of an invitational suiseki display.

Visit our website for more information and updates at:

www.usnationalbonsai.com

Make your plants to join us now

Bill - I had a great time in 2016, have every book and can’t wait to go back. When does the selection for entries close for the juried exhibit?

S

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Scott, the entries close on June 1, or when we have enough entries. Try to get me a photo before summer, however for best results. Looking forward to seeing one of your trees in New York.
Bill

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Scott, the entries close on June 1, or when we have enough entries. Try to get me a photo before summer, however for best results. Looking forward to seeing one of your trees in New York.
Bill

It would be an honor. Thank you Bill.

Scott

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
This will be my first ever bonsai show. And it's in my backyard. CAN'T WAIT!!!
Lol!!! That’s like me when I went to see my first ever professional golf tournament live and in person: The Masters!

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I will definitely be there. Can't wait to meet some of you guys

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Chilling them outside right now. Should be down to a cool 75 degrees by morning. Brr....

S
I keep my beer in the garage. Just bring a few in at a time to chill in the ‘fridge. This past week, no need to put ‘em in the fridge! The garage is plenty cold!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This will be my first ever bonsai show. And it's in my backyard. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Man! My first was our MBS Show at the Chicago Botanic Garden, which is a good show, and I was awed.

You? The best for your first?
You are going to hate crap trees real fast!

My most important piece of advice....
Hit the sales are fast, correction, contact Bill and see if you can volunteer to help set up, contacts the vendors, do whatever it takes to get that foot in....,

And Bring a Box Truck!

You're going to have a blast!

I hope to get there.

Sorce

Gary McCarthy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Man! My first was our MBS Show at the Chicago Botanic Garden, which is a good show, and I was awed.

You? The best for your first?
You are going to hate crap trees real fast!
I've already started setting aside all my extra cash. Now, if my wife doesn't find my stash before September I'm all set :)

My most important piece of advice....
Hit the sales are fast, correction, contact Bill and see if you can volunteer to help set up, contacts the vendors, do whatever it takes to get that foot in....,
I'm a member of the Rochester club. One of the first things I did when I started out this past summer. That and take Bill's beginner class.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wish i could go to this....

Good luck to all Bnutter entries.

Hyn Patty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can't go but at least I have been to several bonsai shows before. Never exhibited in one though. I will be looking forward to seeing if members get trees juried into the show and watch for photos to be posted later! Good luck and enjoy!

Reaction score
I've never been to a large show before, but am planning on going to this one. Very much looking forward to it! Regarding the vendor area, do most of the sales folks (generally) take credit cards? I'd rather not travel with large sums of cash. :)

Top Bottom