Vendors

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I would like to see Vendors selling here.....
I like to buy from folks that do Bonsai and participate here.
Son Greg can we do that here?
Mom

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
This is a tough call...

On one hand, I enjoy forums that have a non-commercial bias. It allows us to discuss our buying experiences, trade notes about the best nurseries, etc. However in the case of BonsaiNut, we have a fair number of members who are also nursery owners/employees. These folks are probably reading some of these threads and thinking "we have a BUNCH of trees that would work for these folks - but we can't talk about them".

Here's what I am willing to do. Each seller/business that wants to advertise or list trees on this site can send me a PM. Assuming they meet my rigorous quality standards :))), I will set up a special board for them within the Sponsors Forums section. This will be their area to talk about their wares, answer specific questions, etc. It will allow them to have a home separate from the public forums and yet still on the site. We can see how it goes, and change it if necessary down the road.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Thank You Son!
I like that idea real well....
Brings the new members and the growers/nursery together.:D
Mom

Dale Cochoy

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A nice idea.
How about we do something DIFFERENT though. Different than even national conventions and international promoters do....
Lets list and support dealers who actually have a legal business with a vendors license and tax ID for their state. You know, people who support a family thusly, not just those who do it illegally as a hobby or for kicks.
Otherwise, all you'd have is....eBay!
How about it BNut? would you like to make a difference?
Regards,
Dale

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
I like that Dale. There's already a spot for the ametures here.

Top Bottom