Video: Seasons by Walter Pall

misfit11

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thank you so much, Walter! We could definitely use the serenity that your fantastic creations provide. Best to you in the new year.

Cory

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Walter, a very nice video, Thank you for sharing.

The site, "Evoluzion" hosting this video on You Tube includes a quite a number of great bonsai artist videos. I just watched the video of Nach Marin, showcasing his South American species of trees that he uses for bonsai. Mesquite species, Chloroleucon species (related to Palo Barroso, texas Ebony, and other species, in some ways similar to Brazilian rain tree). There are a number of species one seldom sees in North America. Some of the other artists include Nik Rozman, Enzo Ferrari and many more European artists worth watching.

So definitely browse through some of the videos.

Grovic

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Dedicated to all my American friends in these times of turmoil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Beautiful, would you say that these trees are your favorites from your collection?

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Beautiful, would you say that these trees are your favorites from your collection?
No, these ar just the ones from several hundred of which I had many seasonal photographs. And I did not choose them nor did I make this vdeo anyway.

A few days ago a certain Rudofo from Italy sent me a mail whether I would give him pemission to publish a video that he has made. I looked at it and could not believe it - liked it a lot. So here we are. We may make a few dozens of these in the future with different trees..

Gene Deci

Shohin
Reaction score
Dedicated to all my American friends in these times of turmoil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I can't remember a video I enjoyed more! And thank you for the dedication. The serenity that video has provided is appreciated..

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
That was mesmerizing, I could feel my blood pressure going down. Thank You!

Matt H.

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Thank you for sharing this beautiful imagery of your work!
And thank you to Rudofo for creating the presentation!

Top Bottom