Video Tutorials/Training to Grow Better Fertilize.

marvek32

Seedling
Reaction score
Hey, I need complete training videos to make my fertilize grow better, faster and healthier. I have faced loss from previous 3 years and now i really need these. Please serious members only. I don;t want any bullshit replies. thanks

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All fertilize is bullshit.

no, really.

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Like all cactus are succulents, but not all succulents are cactus.

So while all bullshit is fertilizer, not all fertilizer is bullshit. Now we are getting somewhere.:D

Rob

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Fertilizing is not rocket science, though many folks seem to want to make it that way.

Go to your local nursery, big box store, garden center, etc., and buy almost any houseplant fertilizer. Every box/package/bottle of fertilizer sold in the USA is supposed to have an analysis of its contents on the label. Look for one with fairly even numbers after Nitrogen Phosphorous and Potassium, like 8-10-15, or 10-15-30, etc. (Don't buy one that has a zero after one of those).

Follow directions on the label to mix (if necessary). Fertilize every 2 weeks at concentration directed on the label.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Al,

I think you may have that backwards?

Regards,
Martin

I was speaking of "fertilize". It is well known in the bonsai world that fertilize is always a mixture of bullshit and sarcasim.

This "fertilizer" that October speaks of is a different animal. This fertilizer could be rabbitshit for all we know. The "lizer" part could mean some kind of neuro catylist with systic thromboloids changing the ionic departiculosis of the kitty litter.

Installing a disgronificator valve on your water hose should take care of the problem.

Martin Sweeney

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was speaking of "fertilize". It is well known in the bonsai world that fertilize is always a mixture of bullshit and sarcasim.

This "fertilizer" that October speaks of is a different animal. This fertilizer could be rabbitshit for all we know. The "lizer" part could mean some kind of neuro catylist with systic thromboloids changing the ionic departiculosis of the kitty litter.

Installing a disgronificator valve on your water hose should take care of the problem.

Al,

Did you just fertilize me? I feel kind of dirty...

Regards,
Martin

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lets say "dusted".....

marc206

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Epic reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG funniest reply ever.

Top Bottom