Virtual requests

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hi fellow nuts !

I finaly had time to combine the hardware of two broken desktops to create one working desktop again....
that means i can finaly use photoshop again and already made a first virtual for a fellow bnut member!

i did enjoy creating the virtual so i want to offer all bnuts my service of creating virtuals because its fun and i will get some excercise and get better at it so its a win win situation!
what can i do? add some foliage, removing branches, swapping pots, changeing backgrounds or simply pollishing up bad quality pictures.

the only thing i ask is that the picture i have to work on preferably is in front of a even color background and of decent quality.
i take the time to do a virt so you must take the time to snap a decent picture ;)

This service is free so i will work on it when i have time so it might take some time after i finish the virtual.

Defra

Clorgan

Omono
Reaction score
Very kind thing to do, what a good egg ☺️

I've recently been dabbling with a bit of digital drawing - you've inspired me to have a go at making my own icon!

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I miss my graphic software, but not the computer life. I got out of graphic design years ago as I learned I wasn’t cut out for that much desktime. My old G5 tower still sits lonely in the garage. It was near unusable as It could no longer be updated.
Still has Adobe Cs1 on it though!
🦖🦖🦖

Top Bottom