Visit today to Erik Wigert's Nursery

daniel

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Hey all,

What a place! Also, what a nice guy! He has a HUGE selection of tropicals of all sorts, including the largest collected buttonwood and other trees I have ever seen! Some for less than $100, believe it or not! He stopped to talk to me and even give me advice on the styling direction of the trees I bought from him. Plus, he gave me insigts into problems and questions I had about bougs and other tropicals. Really great and talented guy. The trees he had in his gallery showed some of his talent and it's amazing. Great vision.

I bought three smaller trees (I'll be posting pics once I get home on Sunday. I'll ask questions then...), a buttonwood, a bucida (olive), and another tree I can't remember the name of that is similar in growth habit to bouganvillias. All have great nebari and decently interesting trunks. I was more interested in the nebari than trunks at this time.

Thanks, Erik and I look forward to your seminar in Cincy!

Daniel

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Daniel, I purchased my Brazilian rain tree from him in Oct. Everything you say is true, very nice guy.

-Dave

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Glad to hear it was a good experience. Erik is a great guy. I'd like to see the trees you got!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Very nice web site, but "T" trees that I cannot grow.

Ciao,
Harry

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Awe come on Harry what else do have to do during the long cold winter, just sell a couple of those pines, and build a nice sunroom addition. Then you can have them around you all year.

Top Bottom