Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I've been known to "invite myself" to visit, pretty regularly. I usually send out a message, and pretty much without exceptions, I've received warm welcomes. I've also played tour guide for visitors to my area. Got to hang out with Todd Schlafer that way, and Brian Soldano, @Soldano666 was in Milwaukee for a conference, I met up with him as part of the AAC, our study group. I'm waiting for the health dept to give me my appointment for the covid vaccination. Once travel becomes safer, I'll be wandering about. I've also met up with Vance Wood and Mike, @M. Frary at the bonsai show in Michigan.

I will be dropping in again on @Carol 83 in the future. Perhaps a Saint Louis BNut Meet Up at that nursery on Clarkson Road? I'll be in Saint Louis next week, but I won't have had my vaccine shot yet, so I'll be "socially distant". Have to visit my folks. I'll post for a meet up later in spring, when weather is better and more of us have had the vaccine.

I enjoy the socializing, meeting with people, sharing the common language of bonsai.

PA_Penjing

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'm down to hang with a fellow nerd, once covid chills out of course. I've met bnut members before but never on purpose.

My garden is very small so visiting it will be pretty disappointing (that's what she said) but if you hit me up on a Friday i'll give you a tour of natures way bonsai nursery in Harrisburg.

Top Bottom