Voluntary Fund-Raising Drive

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It's that time of year again - when I write the big checks for site hosting and software licensing. BonsaiNut is free and will remain so. If you enjoy the site and wish to contribute to its upkeep, please click on the "Support Our Site" link on the front page, or click here.

I really appreciate the support that I receive every year!

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm still partying like it's 1999, bro.....anyway to accept the ol' check?;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm serious.....I'll send a little extra, so'z you can get some Guinness!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:o_O

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Done!
The info I'm getting from this place is worth way more than the lousy $10 I donated, so I feel like a winner! :cool:

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well, I thought that would work. I loaded donation amount and it goes to another page but keeps spinning. Won't load. Will try the front main page direct link later. Thanks.
image.jpg

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hmmm... sorry about this. Other web sites that use PayPal complain about similar problems - it appears to be a glitch on PayPal's side. It works for most people who click on the link... but not all :(

The only thing I can think of is to log into your PayPal account, and then open the Bonsai Nut web site in another window and see if the link works.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hmmm... sorry about this. Other web sites that use PayPal complain about similar problems - it appears to be a glitch on PayPal's side. It works for most people who click on the link... but not all :(

The only thing I can think of is to log into your PayPal account, and then open the Bonsai Nut web site in another window and see if the link works.
Tried it again and it went through. If not would have put it on my credit card. Maybe a glitch with PayPal. But trying later worked.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thank you so much! Sorry it is such a hassle that I first ask for donations, and then the donation button doesn't work :(

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Strange, I'm getting the same expired session prompt. I logged on to Paypal too.

Is there anything else I should try?

EDIT: I tried going back to last year's donation to see if I can make a payment again but there was no option for that for Bnut...

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Strange, I'm getting the same expired session prompt. I logged on to Paypal too.

Is there anything else I should try?

EDIT: I tried going back to last year's donation to see if I can make a payment again but there was no option for that for Bnut...
Main home page has a direct link. It gave me a hiccup at first but hours later went through.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
There seems to be some sort of timing issue with their servers and I don't know what it might be. I test it, and it works. Some people it works first try, some people try and have to retry later. Don't know what is going on - but other web sites have the same problem.

Please be patient and try again :) Donations make a big difference. They cover 10-20% of the cost of the site, and with the addition of ad revenue make it so I don't lose money on the site :) I want people to know that it DOES help!

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Ahh direct link on main page worked! :cool:

Thank You Very Much for providing this wonderful site!

Ingvill

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am getting this error message from PayPal yesterday and today:

"Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Anything I can do to avoid this error or should I just try again another day?

(My PayPal is working in general, like on eBay).

Top Bottom