Waiting for Plant City Bonsai to open...

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Spoke to Steve...he feels that he might just have that tree still. We discussed my being an untraditional bonsai gal. With what appeals to me. The tree in question weeps and cascades from the pot a good 24". Naturally weeping tree. But...he also mentioned a tree that has also intrigued me...not in the video. That one I am keeping under my hat so to speak until I see photos. ;)

I see me getting one of them...it will be my coping with having a senior in high school tree. :D

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Do you want me to go look at it for you?

(I need a good excuse to go over there!)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Do you want me to go look at it for you?

(I need a good excuse to go over there!)

You would do that for me!?! That would be AWESOME Adair...thanks so much! The one that caught my eye...is the brownish cascade pot just behind his arm. Weeping tree...the taller one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 88

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Adair...I sent you a PM...as to the type of tree he also mentioned...I wish to be hush about that one. Until I know which one I actually will get. ;) So ones don't feel I made the wrong decision.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'll head over there.

He won't sell it out from under you. I just spoke with him.

The weeping tree in the cascade pot is an Ashe, I think. Different from the flowering trees you usually like. But you like the cascades, too.

I'll check them out.

I also need to check out the junipers that Steve has picked out for Boon to use at a workshop he's going to give in Canada next summer. They want the trees now, so that they'll get acclimated.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Much appreciated Adair! Yes,though not flowering...the weeping style appeals to me. It looks whimsical...which I like. Though the flowering one that he mentioned also seemed interesting.

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I got to get back up there soon....I love the crabapples he has/had in stock shown in this same video. He also has some nice pre-bonsai trident maple stock.

Brian

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I got to get back up there soon....I love the crabapples he has/had in stock shown in this same video. He also has some nice pre-bonsai trident maple stock.

Brian

I love the videos since I am to far to just pop in. Yes...you need to go browse his nursery. Get a fix...and may
find something to follow you home.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
PM sent. There is another tree you might like, too.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Send some to your email.

Top Bottom