Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
@Mellow Mullet 💪🏾

Everything went pretty smoothly

View attachment 311054

Only problem was either this valve sucks or the connector was defective. I tried a little, to force it, but not much. Can't get it on, couldn't get it off 🤷🏾‍♂️ I'll just cut this end off, exchange them tomorrow and make sure that they fit in store lol

View attachment 311053

Pretty sweet. Feels really durable. I used it once so far, amazingly fun stream with the Dramm 400. Can't wait to give it hell!✊🏾

That is awesome! I still have the original ones that I made, they hold up really well. The only problem I ever had was I left them outside in the winter and we had a hard freeze and the Dramm head had water in it and when it froze the ice pushed the stainless steel shower part of the plastic.

Johnathan

Omono
Reaction score
That is awesome! I still have the original ones that I made, they hold up really well. The only problem I ever had was I left them outside in the winter and we had a hard freeze and the Dramm head had water in it and when it froze the ice pushed the stainless steel shower part of the plastic.
Are you using quick connectors? I was thinking about making 1 for strictly for misting, but screwing and unscrewing gets old fast lol

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Are you using quick connectors? I was thinking about making 1 for strictly for misting, but screwing and unscrewing gets old fast lol

No, I gave up on quick connects years ago, they always seemed to leak and while watering the trees I ended up also watering my pants, cell phone, shoes, etc...

All of the water spigots in around my benches are dedicated bonsai spigots so I usually only have the wand hooked up, unless it is repotting season, then I swap to a regular nozzle.

John

Top Bottom