Wanting to buy Cork Bark Black Pine

Jo53ph

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hello my name is joe and I am looking to buy a nice Japanese Cork Bark Black Pine. ( Nishiki Matsu) preferably if anyone can help I would appreciate it thank you

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Hello my name is joe and I am looking to buy a nice Japanese Cork Bark Black Pine. ( Nishiki Matsu) preferably if anyone can help I would appreciate it thank you
PM me if you are interested in this one. It is a ‘Kyokko Yatsabusa’ cultivar, 26” tall. $900 plus shipping, pot not included. I have had it for 10 years, and it’s probably 25 years old. Good bark, but I have grown a bit bored with corkers.
52DC234D-C3D1-4641-B504-3107B9A563D4.jpeg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Brian Van Fleet you don't happen to have a Cork Bark Elm that you are bored with? :) I would be very interested. Thanks.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
PM me if you are interested in this one. It is a ‘Kyokko Yatsabusa’ cultivar, 26” tall. $900 plus shipping, pot not included. I have had it for 10 years, and it’s probably 25 years old. Good bark, but I have grown a bit bored with corkers.
View attachment 249003
Brian Van Fleet you don't happen to have a Cork Bark Elm that you are bored with? :) Preferably a nice shohin size one. I would be very interested. Thanks.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Brian Van Fleet you don't happen to have a Cork Bark Elm that you are bored with? :) Preferably a nice shohin size one. I would be very interested. Thanks.
Sorry, no. I don’t often sell trees, and only have 1 Chinese Elm. I suggest you check Plant City Bonsai, or Evergreen Gardenworks for those. Brent has added some new stuff lately. They’re pretty common so you shouldn’t have much trouble finding one. Corkbark JBP, on the other hand, are pretty scarce.

Top Bottom