Wanting to Start a Bald Cypress Forest

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I was thinking it was trolling because you pretty much ask every time I post. It kind of reeks of "he must not know what he is talking about because he never shows finished trees" attack. Maybe I'm reading more into it.

I had a reply that I would see about cleaning some up for some progress shots. I have numerous irons in the fire so my bonsai time is limited and I'm not the best about taking portrait shots of my stuff in the very chaotic area I call my nursery; one gets tired of people then complaining about the back ground.... etc...
You shared neagari trees..I just assumed you had a nursery and are busy. Thus...I kept chirping. Felt maybe I might catch you less busy and like...Oh yeah, I've time at the moment.

See, pays to not try to read people's minds. That wasn't my intentions.

I have always been a stout voice for ones enjoying their journey. To be proud of what brings them joy. I root for the underdog. Most know that about me.

*I missed your saying anything of the like...about cleaning some up. Now...I will be patiently waiting.

Last edited:

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I believe Mark Goodman was selling some on a yamadori group on Facebook. A group for forests. He is the admin of Bonsai Talk on Facebook.

The grouping may have sold. Because I can no longer find it. (Rules are to remove listing once sold. )
Unfortunately I don't have Facebook. I'll keep my eyes open and try and look this weekend at local nurseries, if not, might have to look on eBay or elsewhere.

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Top Bottom