Watering wand

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just got this one delivered so I gave it a try. Loved it... due to the fact that it has a control to soften the flow. I have been using the Dramm with the long neck kind. It is ok but having the control know is the game changer for me.

GREEN MOUNT Watering Wand, 24 Inch Sprayer Wand with Superior Stainless Head, Perfect for Hanging Baskets, Plants, Flowers, Shrubs, Garden and Lawn https://a.co/d/c3K5Hhg

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Thanks bro! I need some new watering wand as the last frost killed a couple of mine, does the head that it comes with soft enough not to disturb the bonsai soil?

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thanks bro! I need some new watering wand as the last frost killed a couple of mine, does the head that it comes with soft enough not to disturb the bonsai soil?
You can tone it down. I loved it. No more spill soil out of the pot! I think they should use that as a motto for this wand.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Thanks bro! Just ordered, I've seen it on Amazon before but didn't know if it was good for us bonsai folks. I hate watering Kanuma as the top always spill out.

Top Bottom