Wazakura Bonsai Tools

CCBonsaiMan

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I bought a set of six carbon steel Wazakura tools, and I got them this week. Wow! I love them. Also, they are so sharp that I sliced up my finger. Be careful with them! I am very happy with the quality so far.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Wazakura just let me know that they are running a summer promotion on tool purchases. Any order over $50 will get a free 300gram spool of bonsai wire with their order. Simply use the code BONSAINUTWIRE23 at checkout! This offer will run until August 20th.

Wazakura Bonsai Tools

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Wazakura just let me know that they are running a summer promotion on tool purchases. Any order over $50 will get a free 300gram spool of bonsai wire with their order. Simply use the code BONSAINUTWIRE23 at checkout! This offer will run until August 20th.

Wazakura Bonsai Tools
I am loving the wazakura tools and the wire I got!

Also, loving the hours of content and learning material in growingbinsai.net I’m learning a lot!

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

shinmai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have both sizes of the satsuki-type scissors, and absolutely love them. I put the ashinaga scissors on my list, and my in-laws got me a pair of wazakura scissors. Unfortunately, they got me a duplicate of one I already have, so I have to deal with the whole return thing. It’s hard to explain how superior these scissors are until you actually use them.

RobGA

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Just bought the 8 1/4 twig scissors. Thanks for the GroBonsai coupon code broken_branch. Used the link Bonsai Nut listed.

Top Bottom