Web Site Maintenance

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
We are running some emergency maintenance on the site today. The site may be acting quirky or you may see some "web site unavailable" pages. We should have the issues resolved shortly.

mat

Chumono
Reaction score
figured something was up. thanks for the update (& all you hard work).

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Site is running a little smoother, but there are still some issues. Let me know if you bump into something weird (like Karaoke Bar posts showing up in the wrong spot, etc) and I'll get them resolved ASAP.

Joedes3

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Still having problems. Sometimes is says the page is not available and other times it says forbidden.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Still having problems. Sometimes is says the page is not available and other times it says forbidden.

Should be better now. They had shut down the site and were throttling traffic even when the site was up. In the next few days the site will be moved to a dedicated server and things will get much better. Plus, I had been holding off on doing some things with the site because of our hosting plan, and now we will be in much better shape.

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Congrats on having the need to step up your server. That means that, regardless of current events, you're doing something very right.

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Bonsai Nut, I really enjoy this site.

Top Bottom