Weeds make for great kusamono

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Yes, Julian. In South East Asia, it is used as a herbal drink when one feels like getting a sore throat.

H -

I have to beg forgiveness from my teacher, Hoe ?. I let the kusamono she helped me with dry out and most of the plants died. I had to plant it over with these - I hope she likes it.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The longer leaf...reminds me of what my grandma called plantain...if we were out from the house on the farm and got stung by a bee. We would rub the plant between hour hands and rub the liquid we brought from crushing it onto the sting. Seemed to help...
image.jpg

justBonsai

Omono
Reaction score
When I got stung by a bee, there was a call for some natural ammonia and my brother enthusiastically got ready to piss on me. I never let that happen and would just wait for the swelling to subside.

Ammonia is a weak base that is capable of denaturing proteins in the bee's poison but some things are not worth sacrificing my dignity for ?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
When I got stung by a bee, there was a call for some natural ammonia and my brother enthusiastically got ready to piss on me. I never let that happen and would just wait for the swelling to subside.

Ammonia is a weak base that is capable of denaturing proteins in the bee's poison but some things are not worth sacrificing my dignity for ?
I thought that was for jellyfish stings...not bees. Lol

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have plenty on weeds in my yard if anyone wants to come pick them😁

Top Bottom