Welcome To Crazy!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ha!

Took Poink.
I'll hit 10,000 by the end of summer, or maybe the week!

I just want to say thank you to everyone here.
For keeping me entertained better than the TV!
For sharing knowledge.
Successes. And failures!

We are becoming more and more Global, with folks popping up from every little corner of earth, and even more than one person from New Zealand and Costa Rica!
That is awesome.

Note....Crazy happened before I got here.....have you read the Vance quotes thread?
And though it still is...we have seemingly simmered to a good even pace of knowledge and Bullshit.
War and Peace.
Dirt and Cat litter.

@Bonsai Nut

Consider running for president.

What you have put together here, is nothing short of excellent.

Thank You so much for your dedication.

I really don't know any finer people then all the good folks I've met here!
Thank you all for your awesomeness!

Again....you are all welcome to visit my garden any time!
It is slowly nearing finished.
20160603_053732.jpg

20160603_053753.jpg
From....
20160522_210807.jpg
And that was AFTER I found the blocks down there...what a mess!

@Leo in N E Illinois @Alain and any other locals....I got late notice on the BBQ...but it's tomorrow round noonish.
I'll have more.. PM for address...or text...or email...

Sorce

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Oh Sorce, your crazy allright. But a loveable crazy! Im happy for you, the garden must feel great after an apartment. If I ever make it up that way, Id like to meet you. Maybe kill a few brain cells.. And you know my door is open to you. Me casa, su casa. Anytime!
I might be going to Fl and or NC in a few months.. I hope so.. Havent been in the states in like 8 yrs! So maybe....

Labreapits

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@sorce
I have only been a member of Bnut a short while, but reading back through old threads I have seen your posts a lot. You contribute much to the forum, and I've enjoyed reading what you add to threads.

You give clear advice, have a fine taste for humor and seem to diffuse some touchy situations with your levity and good will (i.e. Some brutal soil war threads lol)

You seem like a well rounded guy that'd be nice to have a smoke with. Give me a shout if you ever down in Dixie.

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Gardens looking great man!
As said above, your awesome around here on the forum, and though I live in the southwest I'd love to meet you some day.

Aaeon

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Maybe the Big Hole!

The OTHER big Hole.

I can't do Vegas.

But I'm with you...Hell...I'll come over so we can string up that wonderneighbor!

Sorce

jcrossett

Chumono
Reaction score
@source congrats on the garden. I can't wait for my own place I counted yesterday I have 28 plants and just ordered more today and last night so I'm waiting to get a note in the mail from the landlord. Lol. And yes from what I see your knowledgeable and contribute alot here.

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
No, b
That a statute of limitations thing? :)
CW
No, but good guess! Thats only 7 yrs, I think. I married a local (bad idea, DONT do it) and we have a son. Child support laws say Id have to pay 13 months ahead to leave. Which my family is ready to do. Im up to date on my monthly payments tho, no deadbeat dad here! The other thing is I dont want to leave my son. But I do feel trapped a lot. And Im ready to go visit, maybe stay. Its so beautiful but the laws suck, unless your a woman. If you thought CR was about justice and civil rights, think again.
As far as statute of limitations go, I hope theres one for cops memories! Theyre not my biggest fans. But Im good, no warrents. Not even for questioning. Maybe I should move to California, get my permision slip from a "doctor" and get a job translating.. My spanish is very good. Id have to start over with bonsai, but 0 doubt, I would! Idk, maybe Puerto Rico..or Colorado..

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I heard through the grapevine when you hit 10,000 you can't post anymore. o_O Better slow down "just in case" (that one is for you @Smoke).
I have no idea what your problem is...I hardly post anymore. I leave it for the know it all's that have no trees, and what they do have won't even qualify for bonsai for 20 more years. Whew...I feel better now.

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have no idea what your problem is...I hardly post anymore. I leave it for the know it all's that have no trees, and what they do have won't even qualify for bonsai for 20 more years. Whew...I feel better now.
I'm not talking about the number of posts you cranky old fart. The part for you is Curt and Rod's buddy, Justin Case. :rolleyes: BTW, you really should post more though. About 75% of my Chinese Elm root cuttings took because of the information you shared. Thanks!

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have no idea what you are talking about. Curt, Rod, Justin Case and No Bai De are from a blog, and have nothing to do with being here. Besides I have a sick wife, 27 people on ignore so I have probably missed half of the unnecessary dialog here.

When someone wants to talk about real bonsai....I'll be around.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh....I get it. "Just in case", your attributing that to by blog characters. I'm slow, I'm tired, and it's too damn hot here.

Carry on.

Top Bottom