Well Done!

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Bonsainut ... Great job! I like the feel and content of this forum. I feel lucky to be apart of this forum from its inception. I raise my glass to you for taking the time and effort to to build Bonsainut Community.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thank you very much Tom. For a long time I thought about what kind of bonsai community I would like to see on the Internet. One day I sat down and started making it :) There are a few areas that will really take off once we get a bigger audience - the article area and the galleries just need more content. I will also be adding a moderated links listing that will be categorized and searchable by key word, and have a few other ideas as well.

The site is only as good as our members. If you know any other bonsai enthusiasts that would be great members, please shoot them a link. Likewise if you have any suggestions of how we can make the site better, please offer them. I agree that the site is a lot of fun right now and I hope to keep it that way.

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
The site is only as good as our members

The site is only as good as our members. If you know any other bonsai enthusiasts that would be great members, please shoot them a link.

Consider it done

Top Bottom