We're all morons...

johng

Omono
Reaction score
...for letting one person ruffle the feathers, intimidate, play, or whatever you want to call it, of the rest of us.

The answer is really simple...all we have to do is just ignore.
Don't get weak and respond...that is exactly what he wants...what he lives for
I guarantee if he can't get a rise from ANYONE he will go away.
Don't be suckered into his traps...I've been suckered and I have suckered him, but its not worth it!

Then we can get back to doing bonsai and sharing OUR experiences!

For those not aware of the feature, there is an ignore user tool on this forum. Just click "User CP" then scroll down the list on the left until you find "edit ignore user list" Its pretty simple from there.

The answer is easy...the big question is can you resist???

John

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
omg.... I feel like I'm listening to an Obama speech... and people should be chanting "Yes we can."

:D:D:D

But I think we are stuck in a Matrix situation. We don't know what to do without conflict... our coppertops just can't take the benign exsistance your totally sane plea suggests.

But.... you are very :cool: for trying.

Kindest regards,

Victrinia

Reaction score
USDA Zone
John,

The main problem with your post is that you are quick to throw stones, but fail to name names. Based on your history of hostility toward me, I assume you are talking about me.

The plain truth is that without obvious attacks such as this thread, I wouldn't have much to respond to at all. Maybe if you practiced what you preached, the forums would indeed be a better place.

And to put a few holes in your theory that all evil in the universe is caused by myself, I belong to IBC, Bsite, Canadian bonsai, tropical bonsai, and I founded and am active on KoB and AoB, recently also whoisbonsai.com, and guess what, no crap at all on any of those forums. Why? Well for starters, such an instigating, baiting post as yours above would be deleted instantly. BT and Bnut are the only two forums where such crap is allowed, at least here I can respond to it and I believe that is really what makes you mad.

Why don't you show us how serious and grown up you are and do what you say, "get back to doing bonsai and sharing OUR experiences" instead of attempting to "ruffle the feathers, intimidate, play, or whatever you want to call it..."

Here's a word for you....hypocrite

Will

Last edited:

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
...for letting one person ruffle the feathers, intimidate, play, or whatever you want to call it, of the rest of us.

The answer is really simple...all we have to do is just ignore.
Don't get weak and respond...that is exactly what he wants...what he lives for
I guarantee if he can't get a rise from ANYONE he will go away.
Don't be suckered into his traps...I've been suckered and I have suckered him, but its not worth it!

Then we can get back to doing bonsai and sharing OUR experiences!

For those not aware of the feature, there is an ignore user tool on this forum. Just click "User CP" then scroll down the list on the left until you find "edit ignore user list" Its pretty simple from there.

The answer is easy...the big question is can you resist???

John
I enjoy that feature....Ignore

Top Bottom