Were do I go from here???

Reaction score
Picked up this pine ? got it as far as a training pot not sure ? what to do about shape or cutting more or wire or when to do it all what r your thoughts

Attachments

• 9797709F-BCFF-4745-956D-1A611D2D2392.jpeg
    9797709F-BCFF-4745-956D-1A611D2D2392.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 85
  • A9B3DBDB-5613-4AE3-87B9-9ADC49DE77B1.jpeg
    A9B3DBDB-5613-4AE3-87B9-9ADC49DE77B1.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 86
Reaction score
Ok so it’s a yew what’s the point I still need a plan for the tree sue me that I typed in the wrong name

Saddler

Chumono
Reaction score
Ok so it’s a yew what’s the point I still need a plan for the tree sue me that I typed in the wrong name
You didn’t just type the name wrong. You put it in the pine section.

If you don’t know why you need to know what type of tree it is, you probably shouldn’t be thinking about styling it yet.

Reaction score
Please do me and u a favor let it go I’d rather hear from someone helpful don’t bother to reply

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Please do me and u a favor let it go I’d rather hear from someone helpful don’t bother to reply
OK. I''ll try to be helpfull then. Chuck it in the ground to grow a trunk. Then cut it back (Nice that you have a yew because you can cut those back. Pines you cannot.

You see, It MATTERS which species you have. It is not just people being pedantic.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
People here are so helpful and knowledgeable, but they have zero ability to recognize a troll. It’s a trap people.

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
Oh yes, he sounds like another troll.
The ignore button is useful.

Bananaman

Chumono
Reaction score
Well 6 people "like" him.....

pretty sure thats foemina!

Saddler

Chumono
Reaction score
OK. I''ll try to be helpfull then. Chuck it in the ground to grow a trunk. Then cut it back (Nice that you have a yew because you can cut those back. Pines you cannot.

You see, It MATTERS which species you have. It is not just people being pedantic.
That is what I was talking about. If you want to be a jerk, go right ahead. I was helping you. What do you want? Someone here to do everything for you starting with figuring out what kind of tree you have right up to a styling plan with zero effort from you? Good luck with that. If you aren’t going to put in the tiny amount of effort to know what you have, why would anyone else? Saddest part about this tree is pretty much everyone that has commented so far has put in more effort then you have. You can’t even bother to write a proper sentence. This forum will go to great lengths to help those that help themselves. The lazy get laughed at and I’m seeing some chuckles here.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
calm down, calm down, you're yelling at the wrong person
That is what I was talking about. If you want to be a jerk, go right ahead. I was helping you. What do you want? Someone here to do everything for you starting with figuring out what kind of tree you have right up to a styling plan with zero effort from you? Good luck with that. If you aren’t going to put in the tiny amount of effort to know what you have, why would anyone else? Saddest part about this tree is pretty much everyone that has commented so far has put in more effort then you have. You can’t even bother to write a proper sentence. This forum will go to great lengths to help those that help themselves. The lazy get laughed at and I’m seeing some chuckles here.

Top Bottom