What’s Your Favorite Attire for Watering Bonsai?

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Shudder...there are some things that just can't be unseen...

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Where are you right now? Emotionally.
:cool: Thanks so much for asking.

I'm just okey dokey dandy. We've all just been stuck inside for 12 days with the air inside getting slowly more polluted from the hazardous air outside. Nasty air outside for one to breathe. (Except for those constitutionally protected from nuking their lungs. ;)).
My relatives in Spokane have had it even worse in the last 4 days. Relatives and friends in Oregon and No. Cal are very much worse. Some might not have homes anymore. Not to mention friends on the Gulf Coast or the ones infected with the big C19.

Ok, given all that... what tenor would one feel is most appropriate? Keeping other's spirits up? Keeping a stiff upper lip? Down and depressed?

Cheers!
DSD sends
(From one former Illinois/Wisconsin resident to another?)

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Your going to need therapy for a long time......chilly had to put on a shirt!!!

View attachment 329946
I think it is time to get some new underwear they have bitten in. Maybe go a higher gauge. GP Medium would be my suggestion.

A. Gorilla

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
:cool: Thanks so much for asking.

I'm just okey dokey dandy. We've all just been stuck inside for 12 days with the air inside getting slowly more polluted from the hazardous air outside. Nasty air outside for one to breathe. (Except for those constitutionally protected from nuking their lungs. ;)).
My relatives in Spokane have had it even worse in the last 4 days. Relatives and friends in Oregon and No. Cal are very much worse. Some might not have homes anymore. Not to mention friends on the Gulf Coast or the ones infected with the big C19.

Ok, given all that... what tenor would one feel is most appropriate? Keeping other's spirits up? Keeping a stiff upper lip? Down and depressed?

Cheers!
DSD sends
(From one former Illinois/Wisconsin resident to another?)

Bro, I was talking to the dutchman about his neighborhood pervert.

Don't be a buzzkill.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Where are you right now? Emotionally.
I've had worse perverts literally peeking through windows, making ghost calls, and generally creeping. I'll be fine.

But the idea, I mean it's 2020, I'm an adult male being photographed somewhat indecently by teenage girls.. People have been lynched for less.

I made the promise to myself to talk to her parents if I see it happen again.

A. Gorilla

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I've had worse perverts literally peeking through windows, making ghost calls, and generally creeping. I'll be fine.

But the idea, I mean it's 2020, I'm an adult male being photographed somewhat indecently by teenage girls.. People have been lynched for less.

I made the promise to myself to talk to her parents if I see it happen again.
Tell me if her mom is hot.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I live in a private lake community. Though no houses are close up to us. They can drive by. I'm the only house my street. But its not unusual to have neighbors drive by taking my street since it isn't a dead end. But can be a scenic route for them to get home. They drive by to wave or chat if they see me outside. That said...Mornings can catch me in my pajamas. Which consist of lounging pajamas or shorts pajama set. But always matching. I typically water. During the heat of summer. For two day waterings...you can find me dressed later in the day. But COVID-19...has had some days deemed pajama day. So pajamas for second watering.

Can't imagine air quality. I am respiratory compromised. I struggle at a fire pit...with my lungs. I can not imagine the poor air quality you speak of. I pray you remain safe...fires are so unpredictable. A friend of mine was fighting a field fire that got out of hand. He said...man did he feel his age. When at one time he felt trapped and concerned. The burning of leaves took two houses and ai forget how many acres before under control. He did say, he knows that retirement will be upon him soon with being a fireman.

Top Bottom