What’s Your Favorite Attire for Watering Bonsai?

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Wondering if people would be interested in summoning the courage to share a photo of yourself in your standard watering attire?

The back story on this is that I have had to specially gear up to even water safely daily in the past two weeks due to the very unhealthy to hazardous air quality from all our wild fires up and down the coast. Yesterday my wife caught me getting into action.

Since this year has been kind out a real bummer I search for any comic relief possible and feel others might be interested to.

So here I am, PPE and all. ( I had to use chemical splash googles due to the smoke causing my eyes to sting for an hour afterwards.)

Cheers DSD sends

ABF50ACD-3247-4314-867A-CE3F705A0C2F.jpeg

Here’s the Puget Sound air quality map for Puget Sound. (The yellow site has been a bad sensor the entire event.)

Attachments

• 16C83458-C6D3-4D9C-BDF0-3DC25B6FC301.jpg
    16C83458-C6D3-4D9C-BDF0-3DC25B6FC301.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 14

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Wondering if people would be interested in summoning the courage to share a photo of yourself in your standard watering attire?

The back story on this is that I have had to specially gear up to even water safely daily in the past two weeks due to the very unhealthy to hazardous air quality from all our wild fires up and down the coast. Yesterday my wife caught me getting into action.

Since this year has been kind out a real bummer I search for any comic relief possible and feel others might be interested to.

So here I am, PPE and all. ( I had to use chemical splash googles due to the smoke causing my eyes to sting for an hour afterwards.)

Cheers DSD sends

View attachment 329360

Here’s the Puget Sound air quality map for Puget Sound. (The yellow site has been a bad sensor the entire event.)
Legit. Mine is usually 630am pre work shower and ironing. Lucky if I get pants and sandals on. I have an attached patio garden and no neighbors luckily for them

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Depends on when I am watering. Early morning, sleeping shorts. Mid day, varies. Late day, sleeping shorts. Occasionally I wear just my slippers if there is just spot watering.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thank you! We are hanging in there. Mostly inside for 11 days now.

I’ll have to dig up my photos of my old days of diving in a Mk5 Mod O.

until then, here‘s a poor substitution, but I have to warn you I’m not watering... but water is involved.

Best
DSD sends

6FC2C6A8-8292-4B14-BBE6-8607B7425954.jpeg
Taken by one of my dive partners in the Maldives... and a complete of my own...
5E4142CE-70B0-42F0-ACE5-3AEFFBEFA136.jpeg
C2A50C3A-B5F2-4D87-8E04-1694348EBA52.jpeg

armetisius

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Given that I now reside at the end of a dead end street without anyone across the cul-de-sac I usually only do boxers, tee shirt, and flip flops. My neighbors are all barred by trees or position of their homes.
Lawd knows I am glad for it cause Alabama summers are bad enough with clothing added into the mix.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Q2mlzgK.gif

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
No pics of me watering, but usually it's gym shorts, t shirt, hat of some kind and either coffee or a bowl in the non watering hand.
coffee for sure. weekend morning, bowl as well. and not the cereal

when you have 3 bowls in the morning, and none of them are cereal

Top Bottom