What’s your latest Bonsai related purchase?

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I need to start buying pots... but I hate that my color bias is towards blue hues. everything I like is mostly in that range, I guess my benches will be mostly monochromatic.
Just get enough of them that you start to get sick of blue.

Perplexody

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nothing wrong with that, says the person with way too many blue pots.
The real answer is to buy so many pots in every other color it outweighs the blue ones.

Something to note is I once heard somewhere that blue is the most common color of bonsai pot, maybe go with unglazed for a while.

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I need to start buying pots... but I hate that my color bias is towards blue hues. everything I like is mostly in that range, I guess my benches will be mostly monochromatic.
Covid put a delay on getting pots I. Canada plus this is my second round of bonsai so ya Know need to get shopping

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I just picked out and purchased this red leaf ficus from wigerts today. It’s not a very common ficus and it has larger leaves but I think this will make a very unique tree eventually, I see a natural banyan style in its future. Maybe it perched on a rock pile…For now the plan is to grow grow grow. 😁3B9F03CE-2123-4D44-AE71-8C6650FF604F.jpeg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I just picked out and purchased this red leaf ficus from wigerts today. It’s not a very common ficus and it has larger leaves but I think this will make a very unique tree eventually, I see a natural banyan style in its future. Maybe it perched on a rock pile…For now the plan is to grow grow grow. 😁View attachment 444369
I love Wigert's. This is the first year that I haven't ordered anything from them.

Top Bottom