What’s your latest Bonsai related purchase?

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I haven't seen Vietnamese pots like that lately!
I've always liked Vietnamese styles, but it's rare to find them in the states for some reason. That goes for both pots and trees. Seems weird given the relatively high Vietnamese population since the war ended in the 70s.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I've always liked Vietnamese styles, but it's rare to find them in the states for some reason. That goes for both pots and trees. Seems weird given the relatively high Vietnamese population since the war ended in the 70s.
The scale of their penjing are also world-class.

Jason

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I broke my wire cutter cutting some no 6 copper. I Bought an 8 inch Knipex for bigger wire and standard stainless replacement from American bonsai. Then of course I added a finishing scissors I probably didn’t need…

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I broke my wire cutter cutting some no 6 copper. I Bought an 8 inch Knipex for bigger wire and standard stainless replacement from American bonsai. Then of course I added a finishing scissors I probably didn’t need…
Please share with us the monsters you are taming with #6 copper. ??

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Stainless steel drying tray from work. Damaged in shipment, so free. With all the attachment points available I think this will make easy work of assembling a large forest.

Attachments

• tray 1.jpg
    tray 1.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 37
  • tray 2.jpg
    tray 2.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 38

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Stainless steel drying tray from work. Damaged in shipment, so free. With all the attachment points available I think this will make easy work of assembling a large forest.
This is one reason why this thread is great. That thing is killer! I didn't even know something like that was out there! Google searches for "stainless steel drying tray" incoming!

alivation

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Wire, systemic pest control, and some tape for putting over the... heck... what's it called the stuff you wrap the bonsai in when you're wrapping it when doing big bends?? Wow thanks brain. Adhd powers activated.

Top Bottom