What 3 Tools Do You Use the Most & Why?

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
As I worked in the shop today, it dawned on me that I use 3 tools way more than any other. Wondering if my 3 are the same as yours?

So, which 3 tools do you use most?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Chop Sticks?!! 🤯🤯🤯
When I go outside to maintain my trees (not to style or prune) in my pocket I carry long-handled bonsai scissors and a single titanium chop stick. I naturally use chop sticks extensively when repotting, but I find them invaluable for removing weeds or working the surface of the soil. So I would say I always have one with me, though the use is situational.

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Interesting answers.

By far the three most used tools for me are scissors, Jin pliers, and wire cutters.

I primarily work with conifers and seem to be wiring and un-wiring my trees constantly.

I suppose that might be why I use those the most.

image.jpg

Fidur

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Scissors
Wire cutter
Any photographic camera

Yes, I think one of the most powerful tools and the one that let me decide design, make corrections, see the progression of my trees, sometimes even discover pests, .... it's my mobile or any photocamera

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Does that picture seem sinister to anyone else? 🤔 Can't you hear a little voice saying "Please, Jim, we're fine with three tools -- honest, I'll back-bud, I'll bloom, I'll do it tomorrow, I'll start now, only don't use the potato masher, please please please!"

Top Bottom