what are these ratings

Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
so what does the seedling mean under my screen name? what is the reaction score?

Traken

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The Seedling, Yamadori, so on and so on are in relation to your post count. Reaction score is dictated by the number of reactions (Liked, Angry, Wow, etc) on your posts.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The rankings are just a meaningless fun description based on your number of posts. They roughly equate to the growth and development of a bonsai. When you hit 10,000 posts, you get a custom rank that is chosen for you by the community.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh.. Really?
I thought it indicated which plant level I will get when I even figure out where the magic bonsai scissors are hidden!

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Bonsai Nut in regards to the reaction score: if a person reacts to your post with “angry” does it lower your reaction score? And further, does a “love” or “haha” count for more points than a “like”?

Just curious 🤔
Just did a little test. I hit the "angry" button and your score didn't change. Then I hit the "like" button and your score went up by one. "Haha" had the same effect as "like".

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
@Bonsai Nut in regards to the reaction score: if a person reacts to your post with “angry” does it lower your reaction score? And further, does a “love” or “haha” count for more points than a “like”?

Just curious 🤔

No - a reaction is just a reaction.

Just because you get an angry reaction doesn't mean someone is angry at you... I just gives people more options to react to a post. For example, if you post about someone's death, it doesn't feel right to respond with "like" as much as "sad"....

sixemkay

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
No - a reaction is just a reaction.

Just because you get an angry reaction doesn't mean someone is angry at you... I just gives people more options to react to a post. For example, if you post about someone's death, it doesn't feel right to respond with "like" as much as "sad"....
Good point

Top Bottom