What do bonsai people do on a Saturday night?

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I realize starting a whole thread is a long way to go for a pun, but I couldn't resist.

Anybody else know any bonsai jokes?

Nwaite

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hahaaa that's funny.

Thanks.

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
No jokes, reality! Evenings...not only Saturday, I take my trees to the living room...where my wife is watching TV... to make some sketches and spend the evening with my wife.:)

ColinFraser

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Why do these seem all burned up? Is this not aluminium wire?
Yes, in my photo it's all aluminum wire. Different manufacturers anodize it in different colors to blend in or look more like copper - there are two or three different types in the picture.

brewmeister83

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
And that street address was? What are we drinking--Uh; I mean sampling? first?

Oh, that's just my 1 & 3 gallon test batches of different meads, the 5 & 6 gallon fermenters were sitting on the floor behind me when I took that pic. Beer is in kegs in a different part of the basement. I don't call myself "brewmeister" for nothin'. All total, I've probably spent as much on fermenters and equipment as some people spend on high end bonsai pots!:D

As far as street address... Give it a couple years and you can come visit me when I have the meadery up and running, I'm actually in the process of starting up the business to make and sell the stuff.

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Oh, that's just my 1 & 3 gallon test batches of different meads, the 5 & 6 gallon fermenters were sitting on the floor behind me when I took that pic. Beer is in kegs in a different part of the basement. I don't call myself "brewmeister" for nothin'. All total, I've probably spent as much on fermenters and equipment as some people spend on high end bonsai pots!:D

As far as street address... Give it a couple years and you can come visit me when I have the meadery up and running, I'm actually in the process of starting up the business to make and sell the stuff.
I was going to say earlier it didn't look like beer but didn't look like wine either. When I brew mine it has quite a lot of head on the wort.

vaibatron

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Saturday night(s)? Im drunk. I
Make my wife lock my tools up.

I'm sure we've all run out to the garden on Sunday morning to see how that late night Saturday styling went.

No?

Trust me it's not good.

Top Bottom