What do you keep your Bonsai tools in?

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have used this for the past fifteen years, very versatile. They come in a variety of sizes. Home Depot used to carry them, not sure if they still do!
Brand is Veta, I believe this was the larger size. Called the " Veta Pro Pac" . Very well made, heavy zippers, lots of pouches and tool holders, great shoulder strap.
For those of us who have accepted the fact that they have a weakness for acquiring "tools" it is the perfect solution.
note: Bonsai Jacks and larger saws carried separately.

Attachments

• IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1034.JPG
    IMG_1034.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1036.JPG
    IMG_1036.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 71
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I have used this for the past fifteen years, very versatile. They come in a variety of sizes. Home Depot used to carry them, not sure if they still do!
Brand is Veta, I believe this was the larger size. Called the " Veta Pro Pac" . Very well made, heavy zippers, lots of pouches and tool holders, great shoulder strap.
For those of us who have accepted the fact that they have a weakness for acquiring "tools" it is the perfect solution.
note: Bonsai Jacks and larger saws carried separately.
Wow! I just fast forwarded thru time 15 years into the future and Yep, I have the same amount of scissors. 🤣

I like that bag though. Someone posted a similar one from Home Depot.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I too ran out of room in my Joshua Roth tool roll, switched to this Carhart
version a few years ago 18 slots, $25.
View attachment 475102View attachment 475101
I like this one too! Y'all are making this difficult. I do like seeing everyone's setup & tools. I like those brushes you have in there. Looks way more efficient than a regular toothbrush. :)

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Wow! I just fast forwarded thru time 15 years into the future and Yep, I have the same amount of scissors. 🤣

I like that bag though. Someone posted a similar one from Home Depot.
My best quality hand forged scissors are in boxes and not carried with the rest in a bag. Use this bag for general use, workshops and travelling! The good scissors come out when prepping for show or final refinement stages. Too easy to damage them in mass storage. They rest in cardboard and plastic sleeves! Along with the grafting knives that rest in separate cases and wrapped in paper! Cannot have too many tools! Simply not possible. Someone always needs to borrow something in a workshop or meeting.;)

Calnicky

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Top Bottom