What does your backyard look like?

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pictures of my small eclectic backyard, shade house at the end, a few of my big girls waiting for something to eat and my pet Jackalope Hopalong.

keep it green,
Harry

PS: It's 103 degrees today.

Attachments

• DSC01149.jpg
    DSC01149.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC01151.jpg
    DSC01151.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC01147.jpg
    DSC01147.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01154.jpg
    DSC01154.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 203
  • jackalope.jpg
    jackalope.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
What steps do you take to deal with your jackalope problems????

They're pretty tame as long as you don't bother them when they're mating....

keep it green,
Harry

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dave,

What's that in the upper right in the first pic? Nice start on your benches and collection!

Best Regards,
BM

Thanks for the kind word. The tree in question is a Korean Hornbeam. Welcome to the nuthouse.

-Dave

Roberts

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just ran across this thread while searching for idea's for bonsai benches. Wow, what spectacular backyards. Here's my side-yard, and very nice koi Harry, mine are not finished with their five month fast yet :(.

Robert

Attachments

• IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2721.JPG
    IMG_2721.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 143

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Just ran across this thread while searching for idea's for bonsai benches. Wow, what spectacular backyards. Here's my side-yard, and very nice koi Harry, mine are not finished with their five month fast yet :(.

Robert

Very nice ! I haven't started feeding mine yet either, probably in another week or so. It looks like you have some nice trees too, you should post some pictures of them here for all of us to enjoy.

keep it green
Harry

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Very nice Robert. My koi are begging but the nights have been too cold to start feeding also. Maybe next week when we're supposed to be in the 70's. It is time to start repotting here though as everything is starting to bud.

noissee

Mame
Reaction score
Does anybody have a bonsai balcony? I am moving to Birmingham in August, and there's a good chance I might have to settle for a bonsai balcony.

Top Bottom