What happened to photo loading?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Up until a few days ago, I was able to choose and upload multiple images at a time. Now it will only allow one choice at at time?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
thats so weird! I can only do one at a time now. I was so happy being able to do several, wonder how I can go back:(

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
thats so weird! I can only do one at a time now. I was so happy being able to do several, wonder how I can go back:(
In you file manager dialog hold your CTRL key and select the specific photos you want (OR if they are all sequential, hold Shift after highlighting the first and then click on the last one), the click the OPEN button on the dialog. It is 'command' and shift on Mac IIRC.
You should reboot your machine if it won't do this.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Oso, that is how I was able to do it previously, but now shift click will not grab more than one thing. Only here, when I attach to email or whatever, it's still fine, so not the mac.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
shift click just moves the highlight to the second one I click on . But just here in the forum.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nope, still not working after reboot. I notice that the file manager dialog comes up in a new box now, don't think that it did that before. Seems like it was on the same page as the text part. It opens a new window box now. Any other ideas?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When I was a street performer, that whole "flash player" thing got me a ride in a paddy wagon....cop said he was impartial to pink...I told him to shoot me a color he was partial to, and he said "not on your life fella"!

Top Bottom