What is this Tool?

Vik250

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi,

I received a Tool Kit and I have been looking online but can't find what this Tool is and what it is used for?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 20220408_121118.jpg
    20220408_121118.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 39

Snorlax99

Yamadori
Reaction score
Maybe for blowing away detritus or pests? Or maybe for the lens you use to take pictures of your bonsai

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
These things sometimes accompany bonsai tool sets. They're mostly useless. It's a squeeze watering bulb, can be used to apply targeted fertilizer, etc.

Like I said, pretty useless.

Rowbow

Sapling
Reaction score
When you drill a masonry hole you use it to blow the dust-out, or you can put Diatomaceuse earth dust in it to kill insects :cool:

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Hmmm. I got this with Bonsai Tool kit. What would I use it for here?
Usually just anything you’d need to blow air on. Maybe to help clean dust and debris away from your work station. I have one in my camera cleaning kit. Sounds like Amazon.com is just trying to get fancy on us. 😜

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I have one of these in the lab to clean expensive sequencing mounts. For getting the dust off when lint free cloths are unwanted.
Don't use it for water or nutrients because the rubber will degrade fast that way. Get a pipette balloon and a decent pipette to attach to it for those kind of things. A non sterile 25mL pipette and a balloon should cost you around 20 dollars and will last you about 5 years, the balloon can last about a lifetime if stored well. A pipette itself can be as cheap as 50 cents.

Vik250

Yamadori
Reaction score
These things sometimes accompany bonsai tool sets. They're mostly useless. It's a squeeze watering bulb, can be used to apply targeted fertilizer, etc.

Like I said, pretty useless.

Thank You!! This helps!!

Top Bottom