What the hell is going on?

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Members of BonsaiNut, Of late a lot of the posts in our threads have degraded to insults and mudslinging. I remember not 6 weeks ago people expounding that they wanted this forum to be different. Talk is cheap people if you don't back it up. At this moment in time we are headed down the toilet with the negativity.

Since this is a suggestion category I would make the following suggestions.

If you have a beef with another member take it out side the forum. Leave it out of the posts, use PM, snail mail, or go knock on the person's door but save the rest of us from having to wade through it. If we want drama we have the soaps in the afternoon.

Like your mother taught you, If you don't have something nice to say or something constructive don't say it. Resist the urge and leave it alone.

Part of what we do is discipline, we train our trees and ourselves to produce something extraordinary, lets do the same here.

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Zelk.....That is what I'm talking about.....No need for commentary.... Lets all just pull this together and make this an exceptional place to discuss what we love

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I think all Internet forums have their ups and downs. However the one element that is common in all successful forums is the adherence to a set of standards that are rigorously enforced. Eventually people who support those standards find a happy home, while those that do not get tired of having their posts deleted.

I created bonsainut to be a friendly place for people to come and discuss bonsai. That is what it will continue to be. I look forward to the future because I am optimistic and very, very patient.

Cheers!

- Greg

Top Bottom