What the what...is it?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Well...it falls under mame classification if we go by the size permitted on our mame contest. Raw stock...oh, seller says it's a Black Olive. Will have to let this one grow out and study it some to decide on a direction. To quirky to pass up. Not for everyone...I do get that.

Size : width 2 1/2"
Tall just a little over 3"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 407
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 403

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Very sci-fi looking. Can't wait to see what it becomes. Cool project
Thanks...I wish to keep with the quirkiness of the tree I believe. Been just looking at a lot of google images. Maybe @grouper52 has any suggestions? Of course it needs to just grow out to offer possibilities.

SizeXtraMedium

Yamadori
Reaction score
Thanks...I wish to keep with the quirkiness of the tree I believe. Been just looking at a lot of google images. Maybe @grouper52 has any suggestions? Of course it needs to just grow out to offer possibilities.

Quirky trees are Awesome! That shouldn't have any issues in that department lol. I've looked at it about 5 different times to make sense of it but it keeps getting weirder. Gotta love it

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Quirky trees are Awesome! That shouldn't have any issues in that department lol. I've looked at it about 5 different times to make sense of it but it keeps getting weirder. Gotta love it
It's good to see quirky as a commodity. ? makes ones bench interesting. Yes, this thing is weird...can't wait to see it in person.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That's really cool. Just the right amount of creepy.
I recall brining it home...my husband asked if it was a Christmas gift for someone. I laughed and said...Look at it! It's hideous!!! No, I bought it for our house. Lol it's so ugly it's cute. My boys have stated when I die...they don't want it. Lol not that I am close to pushing up daisies.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
At first glance I thought you posted a potato :oops:
Looks funky!
I hesitated posting it just yet since it has no canopy...but hope this will get newbies to grasp what raw stock is. To look further down the road. And choose unique pieces for their bench. Growing out a canopy will enhance the looks for sure. Make it look more accepting as a bonsai. But everything has to start somewhere...a potato! Love it! ?...it's not your norm that's for sure.

Top Bottom