What's going on with these bougie leaves?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The leaves on this bougie have been turning yellow at the tips which then become brown dead leave tips. Other leaves have white spots on them. The tree is all inorganic soil I didn't think it was possible to over water it. The leaves were fine about a month ago. Fert burn? Fungus?

PXL_20230204_001503441.jpg

PXL_20230204_000930487.jpg

May have to zoom in on this one.

PXL_20230204_000924027.jpg

The picture below is from six weeks ago. Little bit of green

PXL_20221216_022037827 (1).jpg

Backwardsvg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Mine does this too sometimes and drops its leaves. I wonder if it’s just because it’s not as happy as when it’s in the blaring hot sun.

But I’m not sure at all

lehigh4me

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have about 40 Boug. trees and they pretty much all start doing the same thing about this time of year. I just think they are kind of going thru a mini dormancy. They all drop their leaves and then come back strong. I have mine under lights for 14 hours a day. I do slow down a little on watering when they drop the leaves also.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I have about 40 Boug. trees and they pretty much all start doing the same thing about this time of year. I just think they are kind of going thru a mini dormancy. They all drop their leaves and then come back strong. I have mine under lights for 14 hours a day. I do slow down a little on watering when they drop the leaves also.
Yes. I definitely slowed down on watering. Thanks for letting me know yours do the same thing. :) Much appreciated.

Internet high Five!
highfive.gif

Top Bottom