Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Slaw or no slaw?
Sauce or no sauce?
Hurts for 4 td's or 5?
Slaw on the side, sauce on top. Hurts for 2 TD, hopefully we don’t need him for that many, rather see Harris and Ridley!
Oops, TN just lost again, is Butch done?

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well, I'm a food barbarian, listening it when I take my wife to a dinner.

The worktable found it's place right by the window. All the doors can be still open...not easy to find your corner when living in an apartment...
2017_1015_09523700.jpg

But fortunately the kitchen is as large as all other rooms here. Here's a place for eating and meeting family, or watching sport channels:). Multipurpose room, you can see just half of it here...
2017_1015_09542300.jpg
The place for cooking is behind my back, it will need a major reconstruction if we decide to stay here...

Sorry for mixing apples and oranges and now back to dishes.

Last edited:

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
4 hours in the smoker. A quick wrap up in foil, then back in for one more hour.ribs sunday.jpg

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some Roast Beast to fight off the winter chill!!! Not quite Prime Rib, but I can get it close....but look at the price!!! Almost a bargain!?!?;):(:D:D:D:D:D:D

DSC02347.JPG

DSC02348.JPG

DSC02349.JPG
:eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Some Roast Beast to fight off the winter chill!!! Not quite Prime Rib, but I can get it close....but look at the price!!! Almost a bargain!?!?
Looks prime rib like to me!

We did a slight twist on our generations-old “No-Peek roast beef” for Christmas this year, which included starting it on the Egg...turned out nice.
67F779A9-4349-4093-9347-672951F70F94.jpeg

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Well,been cooking a lot lately.......well,every Thursday.Being single, a slow cooker meal will last me all week,as long as it’s a freezer friendly one.
I made this last Thursday
https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/barbecue-brisket-sliders
I toatally need guidance,so I cannot go wrong with Rachael Ray.
These barbecue brisket sliders are amazing!
I eat them every night lol.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Roasted chicken with potatoes and onions. Best dish/pot ever. It has a well in the middle to hold the chicken, like beer can chicken. As the chicken cooks, it bastes the veggies.chicken tonight.jpg

Top Bottom