The cooking thread

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Man I miss home so much!
Funny coincidence, my son just got a crawfish trap. He put it in the little lake here in town last night. Caught one. No crawfish boil here tonight. ;):(

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b

That was my wife's reaction too when I put them in the shopping cart and now I have threatened the kids that if they are not good then bugs for dinner and freaked the in-laws out I guess there is not much left to do than try them.
Not convinced about the sweet tomato flavour though, garlic would be better but they were the worm thingys.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
sweet tomato my ass!!!!o_O:D:D:D:D:D:D

No it was actually sweet from the tomato powder, that's my one complaint. If it was less overpowering with more salt then maybe I'd have another.
It reminded me of candied popcorn which I don't like so much either.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Cadillactaste icon_wheel.gif

Look what I found for you! Its a smiley at another forum! We need it!

You can download the gif!

We cooking hamsters!

But really....wait'll you'se try my daughters cakes! 10 and superbaker!

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Boston Bruins Logos2.gif

bruins.gif

….serve 'em before the game is a good idea.....disappointment is best dealt with on a full stomach :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

game still four hours away, at least.....nobody will remember the score all full of wings and pork!!!! And beer!!!!:cool:

Should be some great hockey, the league has never been better....ever! Do miss a good bench-clearing Donny-brook.....if your not a regular viewer, enjoy!!!

Top Bottom