The cooking thread

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
...say's the guy cooking on a George Foreman grill...…..could probably starch your corduroys with it, though!!! 🤮 :D :D :D :D :D

I can get up to 450F on my Geo Foreman, I do my Steaks at 125F on a Meat Thermometer, probably 250F on the GF, it's the only Grilling I do any more....

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Apple pear pie.

From the school lunch fruits.20200329_111137.jpg

Veg stew...from the school lunch veggies.20200326_123140.jpg

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I had a bag of garlic crostini I made for my niece's wedding shower that got cancelled and a half a bag of potato chip debris and crumbs. So, I threw them into the food processor and breaded pounded out pieces of pork tenderloin. pork tenderloin tonight.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
did a little meals on wheel delivery.
So, I hadn't heard from one of the recipients, so I asked her if she got the soup. Nope. After a little investigation, turns out her neighbors dog picked up the bag and took it home for a little feast before she got to it. The neighbor is also a friend, so we all got a good laugh out of it.soup.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I had a bunch of food I bought for my niece's wedding shower (that was cancelled) that I needed to use, so I made a triple batch of canneloni for us and a couple of guy I work with. I sauteed a couple of pounds of hamburger and sausage with onions, garlic and some spices. Added 2 packages of frozen spinach, parmesan, cream cheese, mozzarella, 2 eggs and spices. Whirred it all up in a food processor, and put in manicotti shells. Into a pan with marinara sauce and topped with garlic, parmesan cream sauce. Covered with foil and baked for 45 minutes, topped with cheese and back in the oven until melted and bubbly. meat.jpgcanneloni.jpgcanneloni2.jpg

Top Bottom