What's your thought on these junipers? are they worth it?

ceriano

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Bit of advice...if you are wanting conifer...they are not indoor plants. They will die a slow death inside. I personally in the time I've done bonsai. Not know a single person with success of keeping them indoors.

absolutely I’m planning to take it out next week and leave it. We had some crazy freezing rain last week.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
absolutely I’m planning to take it out next week and leave it. We had some crazy freezing rain last week.
Freezing rain/ice is a good insulator actually. Wigerts in Florida has some impressive photos of when it got cold there and they turned on their sprinklers...and everything was iced over. Short of shocking to see. But its how they protected them from the cold.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a few outdoor bonsai's to my collection this spring. I came across these on Brussle's.
I'm new to the Bonsai world. do these appear to be done right?

I'm with the rest on this. Not only are they not worth the price, they have limited (especially the second and third ones) future potential when compared to those other $20 ones. The Brussel's ones I don't think are even worth $20.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I cannot express how much I detest web sites that force you into signing up for something to proceed to the first page. They are forever on my shitlist.

Top Bottom