When one door closes......

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The Chapel door opens...
and I'm....
goooing to get maa-aaa-aaaried!

He sent me a wife. Her name is Dyeca. We're going to meet for the first time January 10th and get married on the 11th.
It's OK. She knows I'm crazy. And I know she's not.

I'll have a few openings for invites to our Zoom service, so if you want to hear me sing my vows, guaranteed to make you cry, let me know.

It would be a blessing to have some of you there!

She's pretty, but the fact that she wants the best for me, which includes finally establishing my pottery sans chaos, is what makes her beautiful. A faith-filled YouTube channel together, pushing me to write my book, getting into real estate and buying a farm (read woofire kiln), these are just a tiny handful of things that make her my "God-sent wife".

image(9).jpg

Told you she's pretty!😉🇯🇲

Sorce

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
We're going to meet for the first time January 10th and get married on the 11th.
Why the rush?
I mean, sure, yes, she is pretty. But I know what the US court system does to fathers when a marriage hits the rocks. Maybe it's wise to take some time to see if she isn't as crazy as you, and for her to see if you're as crazy as you told her ;-)

Love is a beautiful thing, but it clouds the mind in a wonderful way. If it is something true though, taking a couple months wouldn't hurt anyone.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I am happy you are happy, friend.

Just please, for the folks that love you....

Be careful.

She IS pretty...

You put a lil Jamaican Flag there...

Where's she coming from? Does she speak Patois?

How're YOUR Spanish lessons going?

Has she heard you spit?

When you gonna come to Wisco for that "gravy pay" job?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love y'all!
Where's she coming from? Does she speak Patois?

How're YOUR Spanish lessons going?

Has she heard you spit?

When you gonna come to Wisco for that "gravy pay" job?
Oklahoma, Mississippi, Jamaica.
Yes.
Terrible!
Yes.
Can't!

But I heard from Social Services yesterday, finally got confirmation I won't go to jail for seeing my kids.

You know I have to keep this oddly suspenseful!😉

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's all predetermined.

Cliff gone!

Sorce

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Meeting someone in person for the first time ONE day before you marry them? Well I have to give it to ya thats pretty bold! I used to know someone who married 3 weeks after they met face to face, unfortunately it didn’t work out in the long run.

Just be sure this is what you want and if you really want to jump in so soon. I wish you luck and hope it works out. But personally I think you are nuts! 🤣🤣

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank You'se!

I been looking for sketchiness, signs this ain't right, can't find em. There are none.

We're going to premarital counseling with the church. We both believe this can only work if it is structured with God at the center. That's all I been looking for.

Plus, she knows I'm poor and homeless....so....
It's way stupid to pick me for a scam!🤣

Pure Blessing.

And she sings!

Sorce

Reactions: Sno

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Thank You'se!

I been looking for sketchiness, signs this ain't right, can't find em. There are none.

We're going to premarital counseling with the church. We both believe this can only work if it is structured with God at the center. That's all I been looking for.

Plus, she knows I'm poor and homeless....so....
It's way stupid to pick me for a scam!🤣

Pure Blessing.

And she sings!

Sorce
Blessins Fi yeh, bredda. Le'jah por Pon yeh plenty.

Orion_metalhead

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@sorce, ignore the naysayers when it comes to love and trust your gut. I lost a best friend over love once and you know what? It worked out great because that best friend is nowhere to be found and that "love" that I lost her over is in th ebedroom next to me right now feeding our second child after 18 years together. If there is trust, open communication, and you are both willing to sacrifice equally for each other's happiness, you will have a full and rewarding life. All the best. Positivity your way from me. Congrats.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Bless you and Yours Sir!

Funny you should say that... because, rather than that battle of "I love you", "I love you more", "I love you morer", etc etc...

We say..."I love you Equal!"

Just finished the E-vitation!

You know, there's places to show off that baby!😉

Ours will be named Roya! She fittin to break the Internet!
💗💓💗💓💗💓💗

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My Invitation.jpeg

PM for the Zoom link, limited screens available!

Love!

Sorce

Top Bottom