Where do you work on trees? Need ideas, inspiration for “studio”.

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
Pics can help in the development of trees. I have a room dedicated to pics. If your tree takes a lousy image them you can study how to fix the tree. Plus while they are put away for the winter you can still enjoy them.
Yes to that. Pics show up flaws in designs. Plus if you want a tree to look good in a pic with it’s inherent 30% attractiveness discount, it’s gotta be 130% in real life. Sometimes I close one eye when I look at a tree to simulate a 2d pic to see how ugly it gets.

Arcto

Chumono
Reaction score
Here, I've worked on my trees in a small greenhouse, the front porch, the garage, the outside bonsai benches, bed of a pickup truck, front loader bucket of a tractor.

Timbo

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Pics can help in the development of trees. I have a room dedicated to pics. If your tree takes a lousy image them you can study how to fix the tree. Plus while they are put away for the winter you can still enjoy them.
I wish my trees would take images...it's cold outside!
Just now going over my pics, comparing growth and such...it's nice to see the progression, cause in real time you wonder why are they are growing so slow.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Improving the position. Added an outdoor outlet and light for the bench today. Now I just need that mini fridge.

20171121_190506-3024x2268.jpg

Top Bottom